Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Boy and a self discovery

I learned a few new things about myself and perhaps my kink today. I find it incredibly awesome to be able to document these discoveries even though I have no interest to revisit past posts. That would be too embarrassing.
So I’ve been dating this new guy for a while now and I don’t see any visible red flags. And “a while” for me, is like a month. Even my grandmother said, [said in Jewish voice similar to mother from The Nanny] “if he makes it four months, then I will start asking questions about him”. Mind you she also told me to be a lady in public and a whore in the bedroom, if anyone was wondering where I get it from.
I discovered I have a label for one of the things that excite me. I like to date archetypes. Even if you are not one, I am going to create one for you. Not to say I want one-dimensional people, but I am going to tailor my dominance to your particular personality and run with it. Por ejemplo:

This new guy is older, silver haired, super tall and incredibly well mannered and quiet. He doesn’t play sports, he rides his bike to work, actively tries to lower his carbon footprint, liberal. He is definitely masculine since he’s so tall and therefore screams man, but he is a mild mannered Clark Kent. A modern heterosexual white liberal librarian San Francisco like Clark. He has this bouncy walk that makes him look like he is bobbing in time to the reggae band only he can hear. It’s very endearing and very calming. He also has this lovely lilt to the ends of his sentences, something slightly sarcastic but too darn nice and polite to fully get gruff. Like his momma raised him right.
I want to watch his mouth say super dirty words because I know it doesn’t do that often. I want him to kneel for me because I want to dwarf his large 6’6” size. He moans a lot, and super loud too which I definitely enjoy. I like a responsive lover that way you know what works and what doesn’t. But I want to turn those moans into verbalizations. I want to see his mouth say the word cunt. I am not that interested in hitting him (yet), I just want to see him move, crawl, struggle, etc. I am obsessed with his size and his mild mannered voice.

So I realized another layer of what turns me on. What I want to see in each person is totally different. One fetish is not going to translate to another person. I wanted The Boy in a soft leather brown suede collar with his name burned into the flesh, I want his little boy eyes and soft lips to look up at me and I wanted to hold his head and pet when I hurt him. I know he likes pain and I wanted him to give that to me unwavering. I want(ed?) to see how far he would really let me go, how far can I play.
My excitement comes from play I like to see men quiver; I want to control the rules. I will use you as a template, but ultimately I want to see how far I can go and that changes with each person and their distinct qualities that turn me on.

No comments: