Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Days go by and still I think of you:

I’m having a hard time posting (if you haven’t noticed). I don’t know how this new relationship is going, but either way I feel like I am loosing my footing and feel dislodged. What I do not know if is this is love, or if this is toxic.
And I don’t want to cut and run, because I don’t want to reify the situation and prove his feelings about me. I am just so freaking confused. When I have the ability to explain better, I will try.

2 comments:

unspeakable axe said...

I hope it all works out. I know how scary things like that can be. Sometimes it's best to just go with the flow and try not to overanalyze things.

Yeah, I'd make a bad Dr Phil

Hélène said...

I regularly read your blog and I wanted to post a comment today asking you when would be the next post? But here it is...
Let us know how all this goes!