Thursday, October 16, 2008

I love money (well no, but sometimes yes)


I love pretty things. I do. Freaking gorgeous. I want gifts, and I want them to look like this. Giving me boots like this is a sure sign I will fuck you and do it right. I don't love money, or what it does to people, but sometimes I love things. I want someone who wants to see me in these boots and a pair of black boy shorts and nothing else. 
Now these boots have been sold out for awhile, but before they were, they cost $2,500. That's more than my rent for 3 months. Instead of housing, I could have boots. Boots last forever, I could rough it for a few months, right? (no)

So obscene, but they are pretty!
I just looked at dating sites in my area; did a search for all the eligible 26-34 yr olds in a 2 hr radius...back to looking at expensive luxury merchandise; better internet eye candy. 

No comments: