Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Things you won't find on this blog

My privacy is very important to me, so I will never divulge specific or personal information. I live in a moderate city and am currently in a relationship with someone who I will only describe as "boyfriend", he splits his time between the town we live in and London. (He's American, but his job has him overseas a lot since the main office of where he works is located in, you guessed it London). I have a job, you don't need to know the details, but it allows me a lot of autonomy and flexibilty (I am not a prostitute or a paid mistress) I am a young 25 year old gal, and have no issues at work or in my personal relationships with asserting myself. Like all women, I have had confidence issues, but after many years of stupid behavior and dating douchebags I have finally become comfortable in my skin, although there are times when I backpeddle (not everyone can feel beautiful and confident all the time). I think this originally excited me because I get to be in my fantasies the woman I would like to be in my daily life; in control, yet calm and confident. (not to mention I get to wear and my boyfriend likes when I spend money on utterly useless shoes and undergarments). how many guys you know support your corset and shoe fetish?

No comments: