Sunday, September 23, 2007

Update

So, I have a lot to share but for the sake of continuity I will go in order and give you guys the scandalous post next. SO; update on boy.

He responded to that email in one sentence. He liked the orgasm control stuff but 1- did not comment on any of the other things 2- actually didn't accomplish the no orgasm rule, and then told me about it.

I did not like either of those repsones.

then he called and we talked, and he said the e-mail overwhelmed him, and he doesn't know what to do about us. That if we lived in the same place he would like to do these things but that I demand a lot from him and he doesn't want to dissapoint.
To which I said
1- doing this long distance allows us to epxlore our fantasies in a non judgemental non realistic environment that I think allows for more openness. If someone has a problem or gets weirded out, it all existed over the phone or through email and therefore can easily be fixed and discussed in a fashion that I feel comfortable exploring without any negative consequences of too serious emotions or hearbreak (I know I will be proved wrong on this)
2- I know I overwhelm him, I overwhelm myself, I get caught up in life and fling myself at it full force, it's hard for anyone to deal with that, especially a boy who is confused with life,himself and his sexuality. But that's why we work.
3- he could never dissapoint me (Well that is totally untrue) but as long as we talk about our actions and their consequences and don't get all passive aggressive I don't see how he could dissapoint me in the way he talks about it.

so any thoughts on how to do this long distance?
I'm thinking that we need to have some sort of schedule, and that part of his submission NEEDS to be understanding my emotional needs and meeting those. And that is what I was trying to convey, I hope it got through.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't sound completely promising. Is there more backstory between you and this lad?

Jill P said...

yes, there is tons of backstory
he has been in my life on and off for about 5 years now and for some reason we always come back to each other. You're right, it doesn't sound promising at all. But for some reason I feel totally comfortable with him and I think he feels the same, and since this is the only person who I have felt that with/ have actually let my emotional and personal guard down, I am attached. The issue is that since our beginning, we haven't lived in the same place...