Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy 'Ween

Hi all!
I hope everyone had a great Halloween. I sure did, unfortunately it lasted from last friday untl wed, so i'm pretty beat. But I did want to post, that I have a new boy in my life! I will talk about him soon once I think of a good name to call him on this blog. It's been a week now and I am beginning to wonder....
He knows about my "inclinations" we'll see how this goes. He's super nice and actually a giving and supportive person, I don't know if i can handle such men.

2 comments:

Blog Archive said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blog Archive said...

So he knows ... that's one problem solved, right? But why would it be hard to handle if he's supportive? I feel like there's more to this that you didn't elaborate on.

BTW, I've been having a lot of fantasies of domination lately, which I recently blogged about. Totally out of the blue. I'd be interested in your opinion.