Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Help Needed

So fellow bloggers, since I have this new boy who is willing to try anything I was wondering, what does everyone
1- recommend for slowly seeing if this is something he's interested in? any ideas
I was thinking some sensory play and some light commands at first, just to see if he 1- finds it erotic, 2- isn't too weirded out
2- What is a good beginner's toy box look like and where does one get these things? I saw a website that had some lovely crops and they were purple!! but they also had some other stuff that I was super confused about and therefore questioning their credibility. I was way too overwhelmed by all the harnesses and armbinders, etc.

thanks!!

2 comments:

Cormac Mac Art said...

Would you like advice from a objective or personal point of view?

Jill P said...

BOTH!