Thursday, May 29, 2008

Part II

Yeah, sorry guys, I don’t see myself writing what went down between me and the boy. It’s emotional, personal and now too much time has passed for me to just write it and not add commentary. I haven’t really spoken to the boy since and I think it’s best if I just move on. It was necessary though, I feel ok about what happened. At one point I had him blindfolded on his stomach. It was pretty gorgeous, I like to be the one gazing, why does it always have to be the male gaze? He looked vulnerable and pretty, but it wasn’t fully there yet. He is the perfect type for my sort of ideal dominance. He’s long and lean and has beautiful features. Being able to focus on them singularly was very enjoyable. He has a gorgeous but small-ish cock that I can handle for many rounds and I cant stop touching him. I think we were trying too hard, and while it worked…since we will never discuss what we liked and what we didn’t; there is no room to grow. I wanted to hit his face (I’m a fan of the face slapping I realize) and he wanted me to spank him. If there was more communication beforehand, we could have worked something out. Not that I didn’t like the spanking, I just didn’t think the power came from me. He took control from the bottom, meh.

No comments: