Monday, January 28, 2008

Chat exchange and sexual play

NewBoy: you should be loved and treasured...
and fucked savagely

How flipping awesome is that? We had a long conversation last night. Many things came out.
1- he tries to keep me entertained so sometimes he gets a little too snarky when the mood does not call for trash talking.

It truly confused me, I was trying to figure out his take on things. I have skirted around the whole dominance thing with him, but I think with all beginning relationships it requires a nice long talk as to what that means to each person. I like the banter, but I also want to be able to take control without SO much trash talk that I don't feel like I have the upper hand.
Any suggestions?
He also made some comment that he does want me to take control, but I am going to see how that develops, I'm not sure what context he meant it in. Although he did use the word "submit", "control", and "power". Some useful keywords. I'll keep you posted. If anyone knows some beginning games to play and scenes to have, I'm all ears.

No comments: