Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A new day and some new questions

With one night behind me, I'm actually feeling better. When I think about it, i still feel like shit, but it also feels kind of freeing and new again. Like the way I look at Monday before I get behind in my work, there is possibility again. I haven't tried truly dating now that I know what I want. Although I feel this might be harder now.
SO besides, tall, dark, handsome, smart, witty, successful I now have to add "want's to get it up the butt by a strap on". (Combined with me wanted to do said activity with said person) This might be difficult.
I also was wondering some logistics- to all the sub men out there and dominant women: How does one hit their partner while having sex with them? Is this a possibility? Do I always have to be on top, is there anyway I can sit back and enjoy the ride and then participate every now and again. There has to be a position to make this possible.
I'm still sad, but whatever...I'm not giving him power over me anymore (I know that sounds weird since he wanted to be my sub, but let's face it, it was true).

2 comments:

Jill P said...

all great ideas, I just like to get up close and personal and sometimes I like to hit instead of grab a fist full of sheets.

unspeakable axe said...

Here's another. If he's wearing a collar, it's one more thing for you to grab onto.

OK...shutting up now