Monday, January 28, 2008

Smut Meme

Marcelle tagged me to answer this meme. I looked at the questions and went to town. Please see below. This is from Isabella who created this meme.
All right. Down to business. Here are the rules, per Isabella : You’re welcome to post it on your blogs. You must call it the Smut Meme (obvious reasons, I’d hope), you must link to me in the title, and you must tag 2 people, and link to them as well. Oh, and you must post this little blurb of instructions at the beginning, like I’ve just done. Got it? Ok then. The idea is to pick one or the other, even if you prefer neither. I’ll go first. If you want to play along you can answer the questions in the comments.

1. Chocolate or Whipped Cream: I think chocolate can get messy. For eating I would say Panna Cotta with raspberries. For sex most definitely whipped cream.

2. Leather or PVC: I agree with Marcelle, PVC has a better texture. I love the smell of leather; it smells of wide-open lands and tanned farmhands. BUT PVC has an urban quality to it. It smells like man created it and it has a shinier and more expressive texture. I would go with PVC, but then again it depends on what is made out of each. Collars: leather, PVC: clothing

3. Outdoor Sex or Indoor Sex: Depends on where, there is nothing like the tried and true standard of fucking in a bed. But there is something thrilling about outdoor sex. Indoor sex!

4. In the Jacuzzi or In Bed: Ok, from my limited personal experience sex in water is difficult. What about sex on the edge of the Jacuzzi? I also know that Jacuzzi’s are hotbeds (literally, hee hee) for disease and UTIs, and for someone who just needs to sneeze wrong to get a UTI I try to be careful. So I would go with bed.

5. Bad Sex or No Sex: I have had bad sex, and in each instance would have chosen “no sex” upon further consideration and hindsight.

6. Dominate or Be Dominated: Dominate.

7. Thigh highs or Body stocking: Body stocking? Like full body fishnets? Do you know how hard it is to get fishnets on to begin with and tights in general? I will say thigh highs, I think there is something about that space where they stop and skin begins that is super alluring.

8. Fast or Slow: Slow foreplay, fast hard fucking. (Taken right from Marcelle, I agree 100%)

9. Rough or Gentle: I like it both ways, specifically I enjoy my gentle tender sex to be rough, and I like my rough sex to be tender and gentle. It can, I’m sure you’ve experienced it. When I am being rough physically, I am being tender and giving. Each move is premeditated and I follow it up with soft cooing and tender kisses. Tender sex I like verbally rough, I want you to tell me what you want to be doing when you gently nuzzle the inside of my thigh, I want to hear it in all its dirty word glory.

10. Bite or Suck: I would say nuzzle. And wait, who is doing what? I like to bite. I do not really like to be bitten heavily, it hurts! Is there a word for rub your stubble across my nipple? I choose that.

11. Role-play or Reality: yet again, I need more clarification. My role-playing is real. But I love a good costume and a good show; I would go for Role Play.

12. Dirty Talking or Dirty Talking To: I am such a fan of dirty talk. I love phone sex, I love flirty IM conversations, and I love literary smut. I like to do some talking, but mostly I like to listen to you tell me all the naughty things you want to do to me and then I’ll decide if you will be allowed.

13. Edible panties or No Panties: Aren’t edible panties just like fruit-roll-ups in underwear form? I am not putting pureed, leathered fruit on my vag. No panties are also much more fun. Especially if you are out at an event and then text your boyfriend halfway through the night regarding your lack of underwear. Oh I am SO doing that (note to self)

14. Spanking paddle or Barehanded: I like the sound of both, for me, it all depends on the bruise it can leave and the sound that it makes. Since crop isn't an option, Barehanded.

15. Landing Strip or Kojak: What is a Kojak? Does this make me lame in the sex blog category since I have never heard that term before? I personally like the landing strip. There is something to be said for the veiled beauty of a semi-haired vagina.

16. Multiple Sessions or One Good Fuck: Multiples please!!! If we can keep the intensity I can go all night long, love it!

17. Moaning or Screaming: Moaning. Screaming brings the cops. I also like to make you moan, makes me know I’m doing a good job. I like vocal sex. Screaming, eh, not so much.

18. Older Men or Young Men: How much older? I don’t want to fuck anyone who could be remotely considered in my father’s cohort. No baby boomers and no one with middle school aged children. I prefer around my age and perhaps slightly older. So older.

19. Three-way or No Way: If I was in control of the entire situation, then yes. I am comfortable with a 3 way. It could include any multiple; I’m just not going to lick someone else’s vagina.

20. Swing or No Swinging: This is a hard one for me, for someone who has never really had success with serious relationships I wonder if I am not supposed to be in them. I look to the next conquest. But if you are my partner, you better keep your dick to yourself or I’m cutting it off. I demand emotional monogamy, and sometimes separating sex from feelings is difficult, this could lead to problems. For the sake of all parties and my sanity, No Swinging.

Now I am going to Tag:
Una Ebria
and Unspeakable Axe , I want to hear a Submissive Male's feelings on this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely answers! Kojak means bald.. err.. like Kojak was. ;)

unspeakable axe said...

Balls! I just realized I was tagged! And i read this months ago! Ok..ok..i'm on it.

Sorry!