Thursday, January 17, 2008

When tension leads to orgasm.

It’s going to be slow here at my blogspot, sorry 5 readers. I cut lose MJ and TB stopped talking to me to have a girlfriend (yeah not over that yet) so its all going to be fantasy and conjecture over here.
I project; I do this with all men and all relationships. I see what I want, and then when things settle down and people aren’t on their best dating behavior anymore, I wonder who the hell is this person and why did I let them in my pants?! I jump into sex too quickly because I am a horny mofo, and I am truly deeply in love with courtship. I also find it difficult to control myself once I set my sights on someone, mind you, since I like quirky…this usually ends in extreme disappointment. What I saw as fun when I met them (like let’s say a love of pop culture) turns into a big problem (no job, no direction. Seen every episode of Maury).
There is this boy who I think is cute. We shall call him Fruit (his Halloween costume and our first meeting). Now Fruit has not shown the appropriate level of interest in me. You can tell when someone’s interested and I can’t with him. I think this is just one of those things that once I get him, I’m not going to want him because I am already over critical about his height and his small girly hands. He’s super fun, tells a great story, and generally has a positive attitude, which is really attractive. Because of this: his attitude, his general good looks, and the fact that I think I’m cuter, he should be into me. Which of course, makes me try even harder. He seems fun, and I am in the mood for some fun (i.e. I could possibly play hitty games with him). If sex is fun, I keep you along way past your shelf life too.
This one intrigues me, I always like to see what I can pull off and get away with and he’s playing hard to get. So as circumstances go he wound up back at my place after a night out where we proceeded to play these bizarre I’m going to hang out at your place way too late when I live literally across the hallway. It had to be a sign, right? He doesn’t need to drive home, just take an elevator down 2 flights. But still no direct signals, no unnecessary touching, etc. I was getting frustrated
I leave him on the couch and got ready for bed pissed off and grumbling to myself. He finally wakes up when the TV program he’s watching stops. Now its super late and he finally agrees to come in my bed, don’t do me any 3 am favors. So he finally gets in my bed and I am purposefully sleeping an inch away from his body
Not touching, its driving me crazy, its been awhile since there is been a man in my bed that I wanted and I’m about to snap. And we’re not touching, and I can’t stay still. I writhe close to him a little, and then move away…he adjusts himself, ok so he’s not asleep. Good sign. This continues, I move closer, I move away, he adjusts so the distance is the same again. This went on for maybe five minutes, but it felt like hours. Just the proximity is turning me on. Now, it might have all been me, but the tension was extremely stimulating and infuriating at the same time. But I’m not giving in, he gave no overt sign and I wasn’t going to cave first. He is behind me, and I slowly move back, pressing my backside into him, he’s semi-hard, I smile to myself. Ok, I know how to handle this one, and it’s so easy. I rub slowly into him, to judge exactly what is going on down there; he wraps his hands around me not knowing what to do next. He’s against my back with his dick pressing into me. I don’t touch him though, I have no interest in having sex with him (not anymore, too late for all that energy), I wanted to get off and then go to bed. I had gotten to the point that I had no interest in mutual satisfaction. A wait like that, sheesh! I was getting off thinking about the hard on I wasn’t going to satisfy; and I moaned wrapping one hand around his body and reached for his hand and placed it above my pussy. With his fingers on the outside of my pajama pants I started rubbing up and down, at the same time pressing into his hard on, moving him around my clit, feeling how wet I was, basically masturbating with him, he breathed deeply into my hair and I traced my clit slowly with one of his fingers. I grabbed his hand and pushed it into my pants trying to get them inside of me as fast as I could, of course, he didn’t get it, and tried to take control. Oh no, at this point, your boner and the fact that its almost 4 am gives me permission to get what I want out of this. This is going down my way; I pulled his hand away and wouldn’t move until he stopped. When I replaced his hands he finally got the picture, I wanted it hard and fast and quick. I came around his fingers strong enough to push him out. I sighed gently, removed his hands and moved to my side of the bed. He waited still, wondering what I would do, slowly inching his way over to me placing his dick back into my back urging me, signaling me he was ready for his turn, without turning over I patted his hand three times shimmied out of his grip and went to sleep on my side of the bed. I wonder if this will continue… I need a new playmate.

1 comment:

helpmate hubby said...

Mistress Leah,

I absolutely love your blog and good luck finding a new playmate. i am a submissive husband in a FLR (female-led-relationship) marriage.If you would like a invite to mine send me an email at:

helpmatehubby@yahoo.com